Call (506) 440-1995

• Check your home owner’s insurance policy for specific requirements when absent for extended periods and notify your insurance broker

• Arrange for snow removal or lawn cutting in your absence

• Remove all perishable goods from your refrigerator and cupboards

• Dispose of all garbage

• Turn off water heater

• Turn down thermostats

• Unplug appliances such as tv’s and computers that might be damaged by a power surge

• Stop newspaper delivery

• Check message on your answering service (will it apply during your absence?)

Call Capital Home Watch (506-440-1995) to arrange for our Home Watch Service